Submit a Ticket
How to Unreserve Products if Customer Reserved Inventory is enabled
To unreserve "
customer reserved inventory
1. Go to Customers >> Customer Reserved Inventory
2. Select the correct warehouse and the product to unreserve.
3. Click on the Unreserve Icon
and select the correct option based on the prompt window as shown on the screenshot below.
NOTE: There is also an "Unreserve All" button at the bottom of the page if you want to unreserve everything
1. To unreserve products based on customer level, go to Customers >> View All Customers
2. Click on the Edit Icon of your selected customer.
3. Go to
Tab and select the correct warehouse. Click on the Unreserve button on your selected product and confirm unreserving it.
Updated: 22 Jun 2015 11:36 AM
Help us to make this article better
HOW TO: Transfer Inventory to Another Warehouse
Reserve at Customer PO
Search for Products by Customer SKU
HOW TO: Enable Customer Reserved Inventory
HOW TO: Use Customer Reserved inventory Feature
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk